People have spent decades to decode the mantra of making a perfect cup of tea. Trust me, they are still trying. Perfect tea is like fine wine. As wine tastes better with years passing by, a perfect blend of tea requires years of expertise and a rich malty soil, rainfall and altitude contribute to the flavour.
Our team of experts has been working their magic since 2010 and they want to share with the world their way of making a perfect cup of tea.
- Pick a tea type that goes with your mood. If you are tired black tea is all you need, if you have worked out and need a stressbuster green tea is there to save the day. And if you want to try something different, you should go for flavoured teas. Name it and we have it!
- Choose your favourite mug because we believe that the tea cup is one of the vital ingredients to a perfect cup of tea.
- Use freshly drawn cold water and a clean teapot.
- Make sure the water temperature is right. (which differs for different types of tea)
- Always stick to the brewing method. (which is grenerally 2-3 minutes)
- Separate tea from water immediately once you have brewed it.
Hurry up! Buy our range of tea. And start your EXPLORATION!